you 3 make such a beautiful family!!! what stellar photos you got :) Your little Eva is such a doll! And the last photo definitely put a smile on my face ;)
Ali- I love the family pics and I love reading your blog! Thanks for sharing about your decision to stay home. It made me think about balancing work and motherhood...very inspiring. Little Eva is so adorable!
Jeeze you guys should be models or something... The pics are so darling!!! I love how they're unique and fun, but not weird (just like me dear friend Ali:)
Ali!!! I haven't looked at your blog for months and months and i'm just sitting here crying laughing and loving your gorgeous little family!~ What a precious little girl and so happy you get to be a mommy! Congratulations. you are gorgeous!
8 comments:
THESE PICTURES ARE GORGEOUS! I love them. You are so motivating and I love this blog so much. Thanks for always inspiring me!
you 3 make such a beautiful family!!! what stellar photos you got :) Your little Eva is such a doll! And the last photo definitely put a smile on my face ;)
Ali- I love the family pics and I love reading your blog! Thanks for sharing about your decision to stay home. It made me think about balancing work and motherhood...very inspiring. Little Eva is so adorable!
Holy beautiful family! I love the pics! They turned out so well! You look so pretty Ali and so happy! Glad to see things are going well:)
soooo darling. she is such an Essig baby! I love the new pics!
Cute pics! They have tons of personality!
Jeeze you guys should be models or something... The pics are so darling!!! I love how they're unique and fun, but not weird (just like me dear friend Ali:)
Ali!!! I haven't looked at your blog for months and months and i'm just sitting here crying laughing and loving your gorgeous little family!~ What a precious little girl and so happy you get to be a mommy! Congratulations. you are gorgeous!
Post a Comment