wahoo!! happy retirement girl :) How awesome of Lincoln to throw you a party. It was great seeing you 3 last night! Your little Eva is an absolute DOLL! I'm glad you're enjoying being home with her :) But I'm sure your co-workers miss you! Merry Christmas and hope you have a great time in Utah with your families!
5 comments:
Congratulations on all your hard work in your career and for moving onto the next chapter. I hope you find lots of joy!
Congrats on finally getting to do your real dream job! I love the lollipop by the way, it rocks.
I'm so happy for you Ali! Yay!
Congratulations!!! I'm so so happy for you! I can't wait to hear more!
wahoo!! happy retirement girl :) How awesome of Lincoln to throw you a party. It was great seeing you 3 last night! Your little Eva is an absolute DOLL! I'm glad you're enjoying being home with her :) But I'm sure your co-workers miss you! Merry Christmas and hope you have a great time in Utah with your families!
Post a Comment