Friday, December 23, 2011

Last Capitol Tour

I took Eva on a final tour of the Capitol with my ID.
DSC_0481
DSC_0533
DSC_0521
One of my favorite things I would point out to tourists is the paw prints on the floor. The Capitol used to have a mouse problem and back in the day they had cats to take care of it.
DSC_0517

DSC_0514 DSC_0490
I enjoyed the rare opportunity to be alone in statutory hall.
DSC_0500
DSC_0516 DSC_0513
Eva loved hanging out where Abraham Lincoln's desk used to be.
DSC_0458
DSC_0449
Eva sitting on the non-geographical center of DC.
DSC_0438
DSC_0432
DSC_0484 DSC_0508

After our walk through I handed in my badge.
And that chapter in my life was officially finished.

2 comments:

Marinda said...

Man. What a feeling. Glad you had that angel to share it with!

Yándary Chatwin said...

Ali, I loved this post! Eva es getting soo big! Congrats to you guys on your new house. I hope you're surviving life as a stay-at-home mom. I'm sure you'll be just as busy, if not more. But if anyone can do it, you sure can! :)