

These are some "before" pics of the apartment. This was the ultimate bachelor pad... until i came along.


And here is what we have done to the apartment so far! (keep in mind I still have not moved in and there are a lot more changes to be made.... like getting a stove and a oven!!) But so far Ikea and the wonderful bridal shower gifts and money have done us well.
And that is it for now! Stay tuned to see our new bedroom and bathroom makeover!!!
11 comments:
I'm really impressed. Really impressed! So cute!
WOW...will you come do my house now? It looks amazing! And NOW I know what I'm making for your wedding present. Bwah ha ha!
I love what you have done to your place! We got your invite yesterday and it is so cute. I wish we were going to be able to come, but we are just too far away. I hope all goes well! Have a great day.
OOOOOHHHHH WOW!!!! You are amazing! It looks beautiful. I love what you have done to a very boring looking little apartment. It has so much PPPPIIIIZZZAAAAAZZZZZZZZ! With the two of you working together there isn't anything you can't do!! Ali, Thanks for making such a pretty home for you and Lincoln to start your life together! I love it!! Shauna
Ali!!! I saw you had a blog! I have one too:) Mine is http://www.lifestylesofasniggadu.blogspot.com. I love how cute you made your little apartment! It looks like soooo much fun! Im glad everything is so happy in your life!
So fun to see your preparations for your life together. Our 1st apartment was so old and so small in Virginia but we have so many sweet memories of our first year there together.
I LOVE the black bookshelves you put in your study area. Where did you get them?
just stopping in. i'm glad you have a blog. blogging is the best. you should check us out sometime. you have inspired me with your decorating escapades. i, too, am venturing towards homemakerdom. yikes!
SO dang cute! Please come decorate my apartment! PLEASE!
Holy moly. nice work. I don't think I could do that. PS, I LOVE your announcement! So classy! you are stunningly beautiful. Can't wait ot see you soon!
How fun! I love your blog. Its so fun to decorate a home hu!!
I love the touch you put to your home, You definitley have the gene!
Post a Comment