Saturday, February 9, 2008

The luckiest



It if official! The announcements are out! All 875 of them! And in exactly three weeks Lincoln and I will be married for time and all eternity! Wahoo! And yes I am so lucky to be able to wear my mom's wedding dress! It is so beautiful! Even 26 years later!

6 comments:

Brooke S. said...

yeah ali! I'm so glad you found my blog. We'll be internet friends for all time. Good luck with all your wedding plans! (You basement looks great!)

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

That is one of the best feelings EVER. Did you make Lincoln help too? Adam helped and he was more than delighted to be done!

Melanie said...

Yeah!! you have a blog. I'm so glad you found me. I can't believe that dress is your mom's!!! So pretty!!! And the house is very cute. I love the colors :0)

Heidi said...

OH my gosh that is beautiful! i actually wanted to wear my moms too, but it had yellowed over the years. What an awesome thing! I hope my girls want to wear mine:)

stephanie said...

Sorry here is my blog link parkenoodles.blogspot.com

Kristy said...

Hip hip hooray for Ali's blog! I'm SOOO incredibly sad that I'm too much of a beached whale to come to your wedding. Booo! But you are beautiful and I'm ecstatic for you and your apartment is super cute.