Lincoln and I went to the Air Force Show with our good friends John and Melissa Smith. We had such a good time! Despite waiting 2 hours in line to go through security just to get there!The Blue Angles were Amazing!
Melissa and I found some new friends... Lincoln didn't like that... John Shoot'in it up.
I love air shows! Though I don't think I have ever seen the hulk, or a super hero at them, that must have been something special just for your airshow. :)
5 comments:
How Fun!!! Tyson and I totally wanted to go to that, but were in VA Beach which was fun too.
That looks like a ton of fun! We shoudl hang out with you guys because you guys are fun. I can tell. :)
Do we live in the same area? How do you find out about all of this fun stuff? I love the pictures of you guys reflecting off of the metal!
So fun! I love the pictures of your trip, too, especially the one of you goofing off in the ruins. You are so flexible! And great!
I love air shows! Though I don't think I have ever seen the hulk, or a super hero at them, that must have been something special just for your airshow. :)
Post a Comment