Friday, May 30, 2008

Lincoln's Birthday

I love my husband so much because he is so easy to please. This year for his birthday we went to a BBQ with his Law School friends. We also went to the temple and watched a movie together. He received a bunch of gifts I bought for him online- thus the unwrapped boxes below. (Two days later Lincoln already finished one of the books I gave him.) But his favorite gift was a series of notes I printed out and gave him throughout the day. On each note was a message from one of his friends or family members that stated a favorite memory with Lincoln, or their favorite thing about him. (Thanks so much to everyone that wrote a note, he loved it!)

Lincoln with his presents:

Law School Friends BBQ with the Birthday cake:
Lincoln got two cakes for his birthday: a small Ice Cream Cake (his favorite) and a "fun fetti" cake (so good!)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Those cakes do look yummy! Happy (belated) birthday Lincoln!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

OH, I love that note idea< i may steal it from you for Erics next birthday. Tell Linc Happy Birthday!!