


You know those days where you forgot your camera, but at least had the cell phone? Well, these are random cell phone pics of the White House, Air Force Memorial, Pentagon with the Washington Memorial, and good ol Lincoln.
This is my favorite one of them all. This is a quick cell phone pic of a very professional lady walking down the street with her nylons, skirt, button up shirt and jacket on with a sweet pair of Keds and bright white socks. Her work shoes are most likely in her bag. I just had to take a picture after the 20th lady I saw the other day walking to the metro from work with her skirt and tennis shoes on. You know you are a true DCer when the practicality takes over the fashion, because most of us walk at least a mile to the metro and home after that.
4 comments:
Sometimes I so desperately want to dress like that at work. I would come in my pijamas if I could.
So I forgot to comment on your b-day post, but I meant to! Because when you said that the two CDs you got from Lincoln were Eva Cassidy and Feist, I knew exactly why were are both family (well, kind of) AND friends. Jon and I are i-tuners, and we have probably downloaded every Eva Cassidy song we possibly can (our wedding song, if we had one, was her Songbird, which my sister learned, played, and sang at the reception) and Jon introduced me to Feist almost 2 years ago now and I've of course loved her ever since. Just add it to our list of why we were meant to be friends!! :) So glad to have you guys in the area so close by, I'm loving it.
And happy birthday again!!
Thats so funny!
I must be a true DC'er then, I hide my work shoes in my office and drive a motorcycle downtown everyday wearing a suit with tennis shoes on!
hey ali, we are taking an around the world trip for 2 months this summer, paris is our first stop. we'll fill you in on the adventure as we go...and definitely we will have loads on the blog when we get back. :)
Post a Comment