Then on my Birthday, Lincoln made cute signs for me to wake up to. Props to Lincoln because he was creative and used wrapping paper that was given to us for free from our friends...
Yes, my pink robe is super hot!
Then, my favorite part of it all, Lincoln planned a surprise party for me the weekend after my birthday. He totally and completely made up for having a final on my special day. He is such a great husband and we had such a great time with all our DC friends!
Then, being the tacky couple that Lincoln and I are, we brought my half eaten cake to our dear friend Stephanie's birthday party. She was also turning 24..... The cake is in the corner of the table....
And so here I am now, so happy to be playing my new guitar... And so happy to have had such a wonderful first birthday with my cute hubby. Thanks for everything Links!

13 comments:
Hey Ali, I was so happy you made a comment. You and Lincoln are so cute together. I saw your wedding announcement on my parents fridge, so cute. He was in my ward growing up!!
Wow! What a creative husband you have. I didn't know you played the guitar. I have always wanted to learn to play. I'm so glad you had a great birthay!
Hey lady! Why the heck did I not know about your blog until now?! Lets be blog buddies.
I like the changes to your blog design, especially that sweet picture of the two of you---you're SOOOOO good lookin'
what a great hubby!!fmmeivdu
So sorry that I rejected your birthday cake you guys brought over, that was really rude of me....but I was just looking out for myself, it wasn't because I thought it was tacky :)
The new main blog pic of you and Lincoln is great. Now you both know what you will see 60 years from now as you sit on the couch and gaze over at each other.
hey ali, happy late birthday!
unfortunately we won't be in nyc when you're in town over memorial day. man! we would have loved to meet up. and we are subletting our place otherwise i would offer it for you guys to stay while you are here.
we really need to meet up so we can both show off 'our' cities. i really need to get to dc.
YAY!!! I love it when husbands do a good job being husbands!!! Looks like Linc knew just what to do:) What a great bday!!!
Happy Birthday! Lincoln knows how to do a birthday right apparently.
Kudos to his creativity.
You look adorable... and I'm so jealous of the guitar.... if I even played :)
Hey Ali,
How fun! Happy b-lated birthday!!!! We are glad you had a good one! We will get together sometime soon.:)
-Emily and Brett Hamilton
P.S. Nice guitar.
Happy birthday! Sorry we missed you when we were down there ... Em said you guys were coming over to watch the Jazz game ... then plans got changed ... so we missed seeing you! Too bad! We'll be down again sometime sort of soon and we'll try to get together then!
Yay Ali! I'm glad it was a great birthday.
Post a Comment