Sunday, April 6, 2008

I got an internship for the summer. Wahoo!


So I am so happy because I got an amazing internship this summer with a national non-profit here in DC. I am so excited because I will be working as a development and fund raising intern. I will be starting next Wednesday. Wahoo!

2 comments:

w and w said...

CONGRATS! What a great thing! We love the pictures of you two!!! What a hot couple!!! Thanks for keeping in touch. We're still waiting to hear back from law schools but we hope to make it to Wake Forest in NC. We'd be that much closer to you two. Would that not be the coolest?

Rachel said...

Congrats Ali! I remember how excited we were when Lance got his internship for this summer... of course it was our only way of affording food and such :)
Have fun and keep us posted on how you like it.