For years people have always told me that I look a lot like Tina Fey. Even last week some random student in one of my classes stopped me to tell that that he thinks I look like Tina Fey. I laughed and told him that I get that all the time.


So what do you think? Am I a Tina Fey look-a-like?
12 comments:
I agree Alli. I have always thought you look like Tia Fey. And s much as I love Tina Fey, I'm sure you are much more charming.
NO WAY! You are much, much prettier!
maybe if your part was on the other side...
to be honest when i first came to your blog i thought it was you in a little bit of a costume. how is the married life awki!? hope you are doing good.
ashli
Hmm...yes, maybe the coloring and the glasses but otherwise no. You are way prettier than her!
Totally agree--if I don't look TOO hard. You should go on the Ricki Lake or Leeza show and be made into Tina Fay. Now that would be awesome... You would then be Tina-fied...
Yeah, I see the resemblance but you're way prettier.
I can kinda see it... I wouldn't come up to you on the street and say it but i can see it now that you say it. Now find Lincoln a look a like!
I do think you guys look alike. Of course that is a compliment. I have had people tell me I look like Molly Ringwald... yuck! I don't even have red hair!
Totally a look alike!
Tell your friend Rachel that she does, in fact, look like Molly Ringwald, red hair or not. Molly is an 80's goddess! She should be proud!
The Tina thing is kind of there.
Everyone says I look like Eddie Murphy. What do you think?
oh please, there is a RESEMBLANCE but that's it. you are a 10 she is a 5... maybe. :)
Post a Comment