Wednesday, April 16, 2008

We have never been so happy to see PIZZA HUT!



Last week Lincoln and I spend two hours at the DMV. We went to accomplish three things, however, because of many complicated processes, we only accomplished two things. After about an hour I was getting very frustrated and very hungry. About a half hour after that, Lincoln felt the same. After the second hour when we finally decided to leave, we drove home while keeping an eye out for anything edible. What happiness filled our souls when we saw a pizza hut, with a BUFFET!!!! We ate a ton! Our frustrations with the DMV definitely deteriorated after leaving pizza hut with very full stomaches.

3 comments:

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

Ugh...it took us three hours for us to both get California license plates and register two cars. Well, the hubs had to go back on another day and register his car. I was so over it by the time we got through!! I think we went home and napped.

Sarah said...

We had a similar experience in New York ... getting my car registered out here without owning it free and clear was a nightmare!! Way to make the best of the situation - I LOVE Pizza Hut!!!

Lex said...

ALI - FOOD = CRANKY
THANKS PIZZA HUT