Lincoln and I took a break from studying and rode our bikes to see the Cherry Blossoms last weekend. Despite the cloudy skies the weather was fantastic.
Look how tall Lincoln is!
Yep. Pretty Cheesy! This is my favorite pic of them all! I love the contrast with the green grass and the light pink blossoms in the trees.
How pretty is that. I wish things would start to bloom in utah. I guess mother nature isn't ready for utah to have spring. Keep posting those pretty pics so I can enjoy and be jealous ;0)
Your pictures are amazing...I remember a school trip to DC when I was in 7th grade. The cherry trees were in bloom and I probably had a throw away camera, if that. Those pictures are worthy of printing and framing someday.
How'd you get a nice background "paper" for your blog, if you don't mind me asking? I have one of the tacky freebies from blogspot.... :)
PS I have no idea how I found your blog. I clicked on this and then that, and someone else, and next thing I know, I'm looking at cherry blossoms!
6 comments:
WOW! That's SOOO pretty! I hope we can come down next year around this time to see them!
That was one of the main reasons I was sorry we didn't move to D.C. Keep the pictures coming. They are great!
How pretty is that. I wish things would start to bloom in utah. I guess mother nature isn't ready for utah to have spring. Keep posting those pretty pics so I can enjoy and be jealous ;0)
Hey! I love the blog! I am so jealous of your life right now- DC is such an amazing place!
Congrats on your internship! The pics make me want to leave the sunshine and dance in cherry blossoms!
Your pictures are amazing...I remember a school trip to DC when I was in 7th grade. The cherry trees were in bloom and I probably had a throw away camera, if that. Those pictures are worthy of printing and framing someday.
How'd you get a nice background "paper" for your blog, if you don't mind me asking? I have one of the tacky freebies from blogspot.... :)
PS I have no idea how I found your blog. I clicked on this and then that, and someone else, and next thing I know, I'm looking at cherry blossoms!
Post a Comment