so april fools...I mean have you guys even been married long enough to be pregnant? Maybe time flies? Or maybe you were busier in that closet than you let on! :)
At first I thought you were serious! Good thing I read the other comments... Duh I am always falling for april fools jokes! HMMMMMM don't believe you.:)
10 comments:
what????? oh my gosh, you guys are just like us, quick!!! Well I guess you are ESSIGS
Whoa!! I almost left your blog thinking, "Oh, she hasn't posted anything new..." then I saw it! COngratulations! Holy Cow!
april fools? very funny missy.
so april fools...I mean have you guys even been married long enough to be pregnant? Maybe time flies? Or maybe you were busier in that closet than you let on! :)
At first I thought you were serious! Good thing I read the other comments... Duh I am always falling for april fools jokes! HMMMMMM don't believe you.:)
Darn it! I thought you were serious. We really want more cousins for our kids. Oh, well! Want to join us the next round?
Did no one see the mission tag?!!?!
Umm, Abegg I think some of your friends still think it is real from their comments. jAJA.
te amo
Oh wow. When I saw that as your gchat status I really thought it was true. Good think I checked your blog before I let the rumors get out of control!
congrats! your fake baby is due on my birthday!
Oh that April Fool's joke sure got me! Good one!
Post a Comment