Thursday, October 30, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

HALLOWEEN is one of my favorite holidays. Mainly because I LOVE to dress up. Plus, growing up in a home that was always festive for each holiday, made holidays, and especially Halloween's much more fun. This year I begged Lincoln to buy me Halloween decorations, and so we bought a couple of things. However, I was in for a BIG surprise when my mom sent me a package FULL of Halloween decor. Now the house is decorated, and it feels more like my own little Halloween HOME. I couldn't be happier. 




I thought this sign was appropriate for the bathroom door...


My favorite decoration is this crow:










10 comments:

Joy said...

It's looking spooktacular!!!!!
Wishing you two a fun, fun, fun Halloween!
Love, Mom

Lex said...

awh! Happiest halloween! Love the decor!!!

Heidi said...

Maybe I should try begging Lance for Halloween decorations. I don't have any! It all looks so fun! Hope you guys have a Happy Halloween. Hopefully I'll post some pics for you guys tomorrow of the kids in their costumes.

Karissa Kay said...

It looks awesome! I wish i could've seen it in person. Maybe if I was a better visiting teacher...

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

HOw fun! You guys are al festive now, I love it!

stephanie said...

I love the decorations, I also love halloween! it is just one that you don't grow out of!

Unknown said...

The candle sticks with pumpkins on top are so cute. Totally stealing that idea... if that's okay I mean... je je je

Erica said...

I love decorating for Holidays!! My house was always totally decked out growing up to. Made holidays SO much fun!!! Your place looks adorable!

Melanie said...

I love the decorations. How cute is your mom :D

Lex said...

Seriously, why dont we just come to DC!!!!