Sunday, November 2, 2008

Don't Forget to Vote!


This Tuesday you will have a decision to make:

McCain and Palin or Obama  


Don't forget that voting for McCain has its perks: Awesome thumbs up movements for 4 years....


A possible scandalous love affair between McCain and the sexy Palin...

A SWEET combover.
And don't forget Alaska! 
(working on Capitol hill has had its perks. This pin is one of them!)

Palin's prego daughter and boyfriend pictured below:
And two MAVERICKS! 
So my friends, "fight with me" and DON'T FORGET TO VOTE! 
 (oh and we also hope you had a happy halloween! We sure did!)

And definitely watch this video!

28 comments:

Melanie said...

I LOVE your cosutmes! Way to campaign.

Rachel said...

Better than SNL anyday

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

Love it, you look the part!!

Barb said...

You look great! Lincoln does a great McCain!

Kristy said...

Oh, oh, you guys rule. I love it, I love it.

MaryAnn said...

You guys are so awesome! I love the costumes!

Emily Hamilton said...

This is the best costume yet!! I love it! The kiss at the end is my favorite. :)

Heidi said...

Have you put that video on youtube? You should, it was hilarious!

Kaylyn said...

Definitely put this on youtube!!

M. said...

so sad I missed seeing this in person. I did hang out with your husband who was carrying around a cut out of you though, he must not do well with the campaign seperation :) Your daughter was quite lovely too! Great costumes!

Karissa Kay said...

Funniest thing EVER.

Lincoln said...

Check it out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVUveNWzzcg

Joy said...

You two make a parent proud!!!
I love the costumes. I hope you won the prize for Most Realistic Couple.

Unknown said...

I love the video...hillarious! I was laughing way too loud for work :)

Jill said...

you guys look AWESOME. Lincoln is rocking the combover.

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH. That was awesome!

Rachel said...

You guys looked awesome! But how do you know Justin the intern?!

The Carpenters said...

That is hilarious. Paul and I were busting a gut over the video! Awesome.

Holly said...

WOW! That's perfect.Hahaha. I LOVE it!

Chelsey said...

LOL. That was great. I love McCain's speach. And you really do look quite a bit like Palin.

Al & Whitney said...

haha I love it. I wish we could vote in Vegas:( We didnt register on time

Lex said...

very funny, very Abegg! Also I love the touch up job on the g's ha ha

stephanie said...

you totally get the best halloween dressed award!!

Laura & Tyson said...

I'm so glad you guys dressed up as McCain/Palin! The video WAS awesome!

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

Hilarious!! Love it! Wish I could have voted for you!

Alyse said...

hahahah

Rachael said...

Wow... that was awesome!Your one of the best Sarah Palin look alikes yet. We love your blog!

My Boys, Life's Joys said...

Haha, you guys look awesome!