You two really were made for each other. I love it.
So was this just a family home evening for you two? Or were you at a party or event?
There you are being the cutest couple ever....again. Happy St. Patty's!
You guys are two cute! Darling as always. So I just discovered your mom's blog.... HOLY SHIZZLE. Cutest stuff ever. No wonder you have such good taste! I am totally going to copy her on some of her cute stuff! Happy St. Patricks Day!
LOVE IT!!
You guys look like you could be going to the st patricks day parade in chicago! love it!
Cute pics. Did they have a St. Patrick's day parade in DC?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
You two really were made for each other. I love it.
So was this just a family home evening for you two? Or were you at a party or event?
There you are being the cutest couple ever....again. Happy St. Patty's!
You guys are two cute! Darling as always. So I just discovered your mom's blog.... HOLY SHIZZLE. Cutest stuff ever. No wonder you have such good taste! I am totally going to copy her on some of her cute stuff! Happy St. Patricks Day!
LOVE IT!!
You guys look like you could be going to the st patricks day parade in chicago! love it!
Cute pics. Did they have a St. Patrick's day parade in DC?
Post a Comment