Sunday, March 1, 2009

One Year Down.


















Our wedding day was beautiful.
I can't believe it has been a year already. 
The best decision I ever made was to marry you.
Happy Anniversary Love.
{Maybe next year instead of writing essays and doing homework we can spend more time celebrating. But I really liked the flowers and the pretty emerald ring you gave me. }

20 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

Happy Anniversary Essigs!

Joy said...

One Year has flown by! It seems like just last week that I was busy painting your backdrop. ;~)
Happy Anniversary Kids!!!!!!!!!!!!
We have to agree that marrying Lincoln was one of your best decisions----that and being born to our family!
We love you both!

Marinda said...

Happy Anniversary! I agree marrying each other was the best decision either of you could make!

Jakie says, "Horray!" ( asked him what he wanted me to write to you :)

Valerie said...

I keep forgeting you are a newlywed. How fun. Your dress is beautiful and all the photos are gorgeous.

I'm sad I've missed pilates for 2 weeks Sophia and I have been sick
:(

Kristy said...

Yay! Congratulations!

Sarah said...

Happy anniversary!!

MaryAnn said...

I love love LOVE your dress! I really think it is the most beautiful dress I have ever seen. Congrats on the anniversary! And on meeting Stephen Colbert!!! Sounds like there are lots of cool/exciting things happening in your life.

mare said...

congrats

Stephanie Behling said...

I was watching The Amazing Race last night, and I thought, you know who should be on that show? Ali and Lincoln! You guys would be awesome and it totally seems like something you would do. Anyway, happy anniversary!!!

modestmuse said...

Happy Anniversary! You are such a cute couple and you were such a beautiful bride with GORGEOUS photos!! I'm glad we met as newlyweds, you and Ashlee were such amazing friends to have as we all started this adventure called marriage! Whoa, I'm making this sound polygamous. Um, anyway, congrats!!!

Melanie said...

Happy Anniversary. I can't believe it has been a year. Craziness. :0)

Kristin said...

Happy Anniversary guys! We loved your wedding and thanks for letting us be a part of it! We love you both! Also, good job picking March 1st. It is an easy day to remember.

Tara and Ricky said...

Congrats you guys!! Isn't it amazing how fast it flies? You two are adorable! Keep up the fun posts.... We love keeping up with you guys!

Emily Hamilton said...

Happy Anniversary! You two are great!

Britt said...

Lincoln is a very lucky man (although I'm sure he already knows this).

M said...

Happy Anniversary!

Heather said...

I just love your wedding pictures! Congrats!

Julie said...

Happy Anniversary!

Melanie said...

Happy anniversary you two!