Congratulations! And did you see the videos of the DDR dancing? If not, just click on the names, I downloaded them on Youtube because it wasn't working on Blogger.
Hoorrraaayyyy!! So glad things are back to normal. You look so dang cute in that picture. Your hair is just darling!! PS. Thanks for your offer to store our little desk. If the Park asks me to move it, I really might have to call you. I have no place to put the poor thing!! Thanks again!
ahhh, what that would be like...to have a responsible landlord. Living with a hole in the ceiling at our place seems a like a permanent thing. Luckies!
ALI... haven't looked at blogs for too long! LOVE the hair, LOVE the V-day decor, LOVE the fun job, LOVE the new fix!! I just got a email from our 5th Ave Kim!! I guess she is here in AZ. What are the odds! Also, my Alli and I were talking about your wedding dress weeks and weeks ago and wondering where you got it? Alli loves the neckline! (No weddings in her near future she was just curious:) THANKS!!!!
11 comments:
Oh yeah!!! Wahoo!!
By the way - you won the FUMI - email me at natalie@thebobbypin.com and send me your address!
Loves!
Hooray!
Hallelujah!!
Congratulations! And did you see the videos of the DDR dancing? If not, just click on the names, I downloaded them on Youtube because it wasn't working on Blogger.
Yay! Cute "E" on the wall -- all I want is a monogram letter for our wall. Where do you get one??
Hoorrraaayyyy!! So glad things are back to normal. You look so dang cute in that picture. Your hair is just darling!!
PS. Thanks for your offer to store our little desk. If the Park asks me to move it, I really might have to call you. I have no place to put the poor thing!! Thanks again!
YAY!!!!
ahhh, what that would be like...to have a responsible landlord. Living with a hole in the ceiling at our place seems a like a permanent thing. Luckies!
Yeah for fixes! It makes a difference. I gave you a blogger award today-check it on my blog!
ALI... haven't looked at blogs for too long! LOVE the hair, LOVE the V-day decor, LOVE the fun job, LOVE the new fix!! I just got a email from our 5th Ave Kim!! I guess she is here in AZ. What are the odds! Also, my Alli and I were talking about your wedding dress weeks and weeks ago and wondering where you got it? Alli loves the neckline! (No weddings in her near future she was just curious:)
THANKS!!!!
YEA ALI!!! I'm so glad for the both of you it is fixed!! Aren't rental apts great?
Post a Comment