LOL I've actually never seen his show but I recognize the awesomeness of the fact you met him! Your job is cool! It looks like a little thought bubble is coming out of his head haha!
I feel dumb, but really I have NO clue who he is.---BUT--- I am so excited for you! :) And..You do have a wicked cool job. Please still be my friend. :) ha ha
9 comments:
you = lucky.
Oh my gosh, he makes me laugh. I love your job too.
I am totally jealous! I LOVE that guy! You do have the best job...talk about glamorous! Did they leg wrestle again?
Sweeeeet! That is awesome.
LOL I've actually never seen his show but I recognize the awesomeness of the fact you met him! Your job is cool! It looks like a little thought bubble is coming out of his head haha!
I feel dumb, but really I have NO clue who he is.---BUT--- I am so excited for you! :)
And..You do have a wicked cool job.
Please still be my friend. :) ha ha
But did you leg wrestle him?
whatever. i cannot believe this. that man is my hero. and now, vicariously, so are you.
Awesome! I love how they put his portrait in the National Portrait Gallery, in the entrance to the bathrooms. It was pretty hilarious.
Post a Comment