Sunday, February 15, 2009

So... Um... I chopped my hair off. All by myself.

BEFORE



DURING


AFTER

What do you think?

22 comments:

M. said...

awesome!!! good job, and much better than when I cut my own hair. Living in spain, bought a pair of dollar store scissors and well... yeah. oops. I love it!

Mike and Michelle said...

Wow! I am very impressed. I could never do that and then expect to be seen in public!

Karissa Kay said...

Oh my gosh you are so brave! It looks so cute. I was going to say something to you at church today but you left early! I love it!!

Erica said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Oh my! I saw you at church and wanted to grab you but didn't see you after - but I LOVE IT! SOOOO CUTE!! Did you go have it cut after or did you do it all by yourself?

Sunshine Promises said...

I agree with the others. Looks adorable! So impressed you did it on your own. Good job, Ali!

M said...

You brave woman. This time you get something awesome that you didn't even have to pay for!

DAViN said...

it looks really cute! you did a good job. we have almost the same hair now.

Joy said...

You know how much I love my little girl with short hair! Always cute! mom

Erica said...

dying that you didn't have anyone fix it after. you are amazing! oh and loving that you recorded it! even better!

Lex said...

I really liked the long look, but short is much more Ali! I Love it! you did such a great job! p.s. the last "professional" hair cut I got was the one you gave me in the mish before I came home. Ha ha I love that I'm not the only girl who cuts her own hair

Kaylyn said...

Very cute!! I am impressed with your skills!

Laura & Tyson said...

I love it! You look so good with short hair. I think I might venture to be a short-haired woman after Tyson is done with graduation, but I'm definately not brave enough to do it by myself! You're amazing.

Rachel said...

Brave....not as easy as it looks, huh? I can never do the back by myself...I think I'll stick to Lance's and my girls hair.
Your short hair looks super cute though.

Jill said...

great job! you look so nice.

Suzy Tranter said...

Wow! You are so daring! I get so nervous having someone else cut my hair...let alone doing it myself!! It looks great!

Alyse said...

your hair is adorable!!! that's so great you did that! p.s. i'm so excited we're going to be related soon! offically!!

Al & Whitney said...

OMG you're amazing. I loved the video

Annie and Berkeley said...

Looks great! You are a brave girl! The sound of those scissors just chopping away even made me a little nervous!

Melissa said...

love it, love it, love it. i've definitely cut my own hair before, but that was only when it was going from super long to a little less long. If I were to cut my own hair short, I'd probably just end up having to shave it all off to cover the mistakes.You've got skills!

Unknown said...

Yeah, I remember when you inspired the first time with your bang cutting skills. My hair is not letting that happen again, mine would not turn out nearly as cute as yours!

modestmuse said...

SOOOOO cute!!! You are so talented! Wow!!! I was afraid to see the results, not because I don't think you have the skillz, but because I love your long hair and wish mine would be so long and shiny -- but the short hair looks awesome! I think it was kinda like that when I first met you. Good work!

Lacey Ellen said...

Ali!!! It is SOOOO cute!!! You are beautiful!! I miss you!! And Lincoln too!!