Glad you're dry. I was thinking about sending you an umbrella to use in your house. Is the economy causing rent prices to drop in DC? Maybe a good time to move.
Ali- I have a quick and very random question. What is the place called that you had your wedding reception at, and do you possibly have a phone number? You can just respond back on my blog or e-mail me at campjohnson11@yahoo.com
2 comments:
Glad you're dry. I was thinking about sending you an umbrella to use in your house. Is the economy causing rent prices to drop in DC? Maybe a good time to move.
Ali- I have a quick and very random question. What is the place called that you had your wedding reception at, and do you possibly have a phone number?
You can just respond back on my blog or e-mail me at campjohnson11@yahoo.com
Thanks!!!
Post a Comment