Lincoln is taking the Bar this week. He has been studying on average about 10-12 hours a day for the last two months.
Since he has been so busy, I have really tried to keep myself entertained... and it wouldn't be a lie if I said that I have actually really enjoyed myself. (Being able to do whatever I want, whenever I want, however I want isn't too shabby!)
Last weekend I took my little brothers to New York City. (pictures to be posted later this week). This weekend I went to the portrait gallery with some other beautiful ladies and had myself a fantastic time.
What is it with stained glass that is so mesmerizing?
8 comments:
I didn't know you were visiting your old stomping grounds! How fun will that be to be there together... :) Have a wonderful trip! And good luck on the bar, Mr. Essig!
My brother is also taking the bar this week. His wife has not only been single for the past...probably two months as well, but she has three children under 4 to wrestle with by herself! Yikes!
Im so sad I missed the gallery, I was sick :( Have fun in Argentina that is exciting!!
1) good luck lincoln!
2) Argentina??! so jealous! are you going to see Neil and Megan?
Hey Ali!
I'm so glad you stopped by our blog.
As if we needed another reason to be buds... you and Lincoln hung on our magnet board for a few weeks. Yep, true.
Noah and I knew Lincoln at USU (Noah probably a little better than I did. But I did go on a double date once with Lincoln and his date and totally Karaoke-Star-ed for the group. Probably not super memorable for Lincoln. But the event is burned into my memory.) so we had your cute mugs arrive in the mail with your wedding announcement.
I say between that and all our connections elsewhere, this was just a friendship waiting to happen. :)
I second that you should be friends with Alison. She's cool, you're cool, its a match.
But really, am I going to totally lose my husband to the bar next year? I am definitely not looking forward to that.
Wow, I agree those stain glass window are gorgeous! I think the prettiest I have ever seen. Amazing! Can't wait till you come home safe and sound but in the mean time have the time of your life!
Wow that is the most beautiful stained glass window I have ever seen. Can't wait to hear all your stories when you come home safe and sound but have the time or your life in the mean time!
Post a Comment