Thursday, July 30, 2009

July 2009

Lincoln and I waiting for our food at Kabab Palace in July. YUM!


IN JULY...


We had a total of 21 guests stay at our apartment. Yes, you read it right. 21 people slept on our floor, blow up mattress, futon, or bed in July. 

Lincoln took the bar.

I was evacuated from my building on Capitol Hill one day for almost three house because of a "suspicious package." They ended up blowing it up, only to find that it was a trinket left behind from someone who visited one of the Congressional offices.

Lincoln and I are no longer primary teachers for the 5 year olds at church, we are now on the missionary committee. We will really miss those adorable kids.


I read Ender's Game and decided that I no longer want to name our first son Ender. (Are you happy mom? Now you won't be tempted to call my future child rear-ender!)


I visited the Library of Congress's special collections room and got to hold, flip through and read one of the original copies of the Book of Mormon.


I wrote my first letter to the President of the United States.








3 comments:

Chelsey said...

Sounds like your month flew by! That's why summer is so great, though, right? Tons of family and fun!

Artsy Aut said...

Love Kabob Palace! But it does take forever!

Erin said...

What a month! Good call on the rear-ender thing... I think it will be the best for everyone.
So... are you saying you're pregnant???? he he