I threw a shower for my cute friend Krysta Crane last month. It was so easy because I had so many people help! Basically they made all the food (everyone knows I am not the best cook) and I organized and decorated (which is my favorite thing to do!)
Everything went so well!
And most importantly Krysta had the party she deserved.
6 comments:
hey- I went to high school with Krysta! You are so cute and that party looked so fun! :) Awesome!
oh man, this post made me homesick for you guys!! i think i need to come visit!! ohhhh i miss you guys!
the decorating was soo cute! you are so talented. it looked like alot of fun!
Looks like fun! You are looking SKINNY Ali! And, I need to come see that cute apartment of yours in person. Wow, what a decorator! You have your mom's touch with an Ali flare. (:
I love all the babies in the arms! So fun. Your picture frame/ window pane is such a cute idea. And pretty cool to hang out with Dan Rather! Glad you're living the dream!
Love these pictures! It's fun to see so many of the Crystal City crew in one place, having fun together, but it makes me miss all of you!. Looks like you put together a really successful party, but I'm not surprised by that!
Post a Comment