Sunday, April 25, 2010

Joke's on Us

After having to clarify about 7 times this week to 7 different people, we just wanted to clarify again that the DC Essigs are NOT moving to Utah. It was an April Fools joke. But in the end the joke was on us because for the last two weeks everywhere we go everyone has been saying their farewells!

DC we are here to stay!

8 comments:

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

oh my gosh. So funny. I just told my mom the other day that you were moving back here. missed the april fools memo.

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

Oh goodness, I just told my mom you were moving back too! haha, I wondered why!

Natster said...

ha ha, I actually had to clarify this the other day to someone that also knows you and reads you blog. She insisted that you guys were indeed moving, and I asked her if she read the end of the blog that said April Fools. She still didn't believe me. :)

Erin Webster said...

I didn't even notice the date when I read the post!! But, I was thinking, "Why are they moving back to boring old Utah!?" :)

modestmuse said...

Ohh, I am slow! I was so confused when your Pilates classes were scheduled through Dec. I was wondering how you guys were going to work the long-distance relationship! By the way, congrats on the classes, I am SO excited to attend whenever I am in D.C. next! Yay that you guys will still be there! :)

Millicent said...

...Still mad at you. I'm sure I'll get over it - some day.

PC said...

I sent Lincoln a text message about it, THEN saw comment number thirty-something admitting it was a joke. I felt pretty sheepish!

Marinda said...

Oh will you please stop doing that! I fall for your April fool's jokes every year. Glad you're there to stay. DC is after all, next to the Celestial Kingdom!