I have some exciting news!
As many of you know, I certified to teach pilates back in 2008. Well, since then I have been teaching at GW, the YMCA DC, and at the Avalon and have also advanced my training through BASI pilates. But lately it has kind of taken a whole new world of it's own.
I am starting my own little pilates gig over at the Avalon Club house.Classes officially start Monday--Contact me if you are interested in coming.
Also, I am thrilled to announce that I will be teaching at Thrive Pilates and Yoga. There studio is located in Arlington, VA.
I will be teaching pilates every Saturday morning from 10-11am.
If you are a GW student, I am still teaching at the Health and Wellness Center on Fridays at 5:30.
I have fallen in LOVE with teaching and I couldn't be more thrilled with these opportunities.
Hope to see you at one of my pilates classes soon!
And yes I still have my day job--while it is a very busy life,
I absolutely love it!

No comments:
Post a Comment