Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas Dinner

We went back and forth about 4 times from the Essig's house to the Abegg's house on Christmas day. Here are some pics just from Christmas dinner with the Abeggs. (More will come from the Essig's Christmas adventures.)

First, a shot of the growing belly. I was 18 weeks here. Still not much to see, so Lincoln joined me for this one. 


Dinner at G-mas.
Da Boys

My adorable niece with her uncle Parker. 

(This is not the first time a little girl has dressed him up.... I used to do it all the time when I was little. From dresses to tutus... Parker would always get into character. He was the little sister I never had until he was old enough to tell me no...poor kid)

She got a princess dress and jewelry for Christmas... I love that girly stuff
Lincoln just chillin with his new green glasses I gave him. (yes they have his prescription in them. One of 4 I got for 10 bucks each at Zenni Optical.c0m)

Gotta love the holidays. 

5 comments:

Kathryn said...

Looks like your holidays were great! fun to see pics of your family, everyone has changed so much!

Unknown said...

I used to dress my brothers up as girls too. Surprisingly they were pretty good sports about the whole thing now I think about it. I finally got a sister when I was 13 so I quit torchering them after that. Glad to hear I wasn't the only one :)

Erin said...

SOOO fun to see everyone! Your little belly is so sweet.

Haley said...

your brother sports the crown rather well :) heehee Your little niece is adorable! I loved seeing all the pictures of your fam...love that the holidays bring family together :)

PS - Lincoln's glasses are awesome! my sister loves zenni optical :)

w and w said...

SOOOOO funny! My friend got some glasses from that website too. He's having HUGE mixed feelings about them, like he talks deeply about them to someone everyday. Love the green. What a classic color. You look gorgeous as usual. wouldn't expect less. So sad to miss you in SL, maybe we'll just have to venture to DC again. Oh and if we did we wouldn't terrify you with the thought of staying with you...as if we could ruin your impression of us more.