Sunday, February 17, 2008

Best Valentines Day EVER!!

I think I realize more every day how lucky I am to have my Lincoln! He treats me better than I could have ever dreamed of! On Valentines Day, he picked me up from the girls apartment where I stay for now, and when I walked into our new apartment, hearts that Lincoln had cut out were everywhere!! The cutest part is that on EVERY single heart Lincoln had written a memory about us. It was so fun to read! It just made me fall in love with Lincoln so much more as I walked down our memory lane. Then, on the table, along with more hearts, my favorite breakfast cereal was waiting for me with strawberries! It was the cutest Valentines EVER!

Lincoln with a strawberry-shaped heart! So cheesy, but so cute!


Oh, and that is not the only thing he did for me on Valentines, we also went to an amazing Tai Restaurant for dinner (my favorite) and watched a movie. Later that night he also gave me a new pair of headphones that i had been wanting. The entire day was just fabulous!!

6 comments:

Melanie said...

The heart idea is so cute. You are one lucky gal to have a man who will do that for you :0)

Melissa said...

Ali! So glad you find our blog! I found yours too! And I thought it was funny you had just painted a part of your new apartment red, because that's exactly what Jon and I spent the weekend doing. I love your apartment, you've done a great job with it, it's so cute. And your man sure knows how to throw a cut Valentine's day party for 2. You guys are so ready to be married. :) So soon...you're gonna love it!! And I'm going to love having you guys as neighbors so I can finally get to know the famed Hna. Abegg more!

Matt & Ali said...

I got your invitation today! Its so cute! My colors are ivory brown pink and green, so we were thinking of doing brown invites. But there are so many choices. You look so pretty in the announcement pic. I met with Misty yesterday and im pretty sure we are going to book with her and also Steve. He seemed like he does everything i like! Thanks so much for your help. I think its been fun to talk and kinda get to know eachother more through wedding planning! Good luck and i will see you at your reception!

Heidi said...

Yay! That is so cute! i did that for my hubby! Vday is the best. even better when you are madly in love with your valentine and know you'll have them forever and ever and ever.... cant wait to see you on your big day! the apt looks fabulous!

Love Family said...

Ali- it's Kinsey Kelley Love from the fabulous Pheasant Ward. I was so excited when I found your blog. It's funny, I haven't talked to you for the longest time, but I heard you were getting married through the "mom grapevine." I am so excited for you! Your apartment looks amazing. You and your mom have always had an eye for cute and cheap designs. Good luck on the big day!

Kaylyn said...

Very cute V-Day post! Good luck this week, I am so excited for you!!