Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Sleeping in the airport

It is two days before our wedding. We got a good deal on air fare by flying from DC to California then changing airlines and after a 4 hour layover from 1am to 5am we boarded a flight to Utah. We found a little cove in the LA Airport where we decided to lay down our luggage and sleep on them.

Lesson: Saving money is not worth it when a wedding is only days away. We both caught a cold that night.

On the bright side, I can now add sleeping on my luggage to my long list of crazy places I have slept.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! I love it!nb

Ambi Mo said...

I know its random, but sometimes when I look at your blog I cannot help but to think, "Who is taking these pictures?!!" For the one with you a Lincoln, did you just give the camera to a stranger and ask them to take a pic while you pretended to sleep? :)
besos!