Aren't you just the cutest little home decorator ever! And speaking of wanting life to be full of honeymoons...I told Jon about Bermuda and he totally digs the idea! Wanna have some friends tag along?? Let us know the details about flights etc. and we'll keep you posted about dinner plans in the meantime!
WOW, I'M IMPRESSED! You have such great taste! Sleeping on your luggage... ugh! traveling like that is NO FUN! We both got very sick too.... i think bodies just shut down after a wedding.....
We didn't know the Essigs had a blog...I really mean Ali (if Lincoln is anything like Lance he reads it but doesn't post). We were sad we couldn't make the wedding. We wanted to but Texas kept us here. We're glad everything went well and are so happy for you both. Our blog is : www.today-tomorrow-forever.blogspot.com Love, The Jensens
8 comments:
Nice diggs Ali. What a pleasant surprise to hear from you. Drop me a line so we can catch up. pcolinhill@gmail.com
Aren't you just the cutest little home decorator ever! And speaking of wanting life to be full of honeymoons...I told Jon about Bermuda and he totally digs the idea! Wanna have some friends tag along?? Let us know the details about flights etc. and we'll keep you posted about dinner plans in the meantime!
What a cute apartment!! We'll have to all do dinner the next time we are down there in D.C.!
i love the decorations. That is a great idea with the shelf in the bathroom.
WOW, I'M IMPRESSED! You have such great taste! Sleeping on your luggage... ugh! traveling like that is NO FUN! We both got very sick too.... i think bodies just shut down after a wedding.....
We didn't know the Essigs had a blog...I really mean Ali (if Lincoln is anything like Lance he reads it but doesn't post). We were sad we couldn't make the wedding. We wanted to but Texas kept us here.
We're glad everything went well and are so happy for you both.
Our blog is : www.today-tomorrow-forever.blogspot.com
Love,
The Jensens
I can't wait for a place of my(our) own to decorate. You have done a bang up job
I love your place. I like what you did with all the colors. It really makes the rooms pop!!!
Post a Comment