Friday, March 14, 2008

Time to PARTY!

Can I just say I absolutely adore our DC friends and the Parties they threw for Lincoln and I.

The cute girls Lincoln used to home teach decided to throw me a Bachelorette Party. It was so fun! We had pedicures and facials and makeovers! Oh and of course there was TONS of food! Everything a girl could want! Thanks so much!


The Law School friends threw us an ENGAGEMENT PARTY. Is was seriously so fun! I LOVED the hats they gave us!


And of course we played some wedding games!



The food was incredible! Elizabeth and Catherine had everyone bring their favorite dish and then give us the recipes.
WE LOVE OUR DC FRIENDS!!! THANKS FOR THE GOOD TIMES AND ALL THE LOVE AND GENEROSITY!

2 comments:

Emily Hamilton said...

Your Bachlorette Party looks so fun! I'm glad you are enjoying DC! Good times! I love the wedding hats! You two look great...what a cute couple!
-Emily Hamilton
P.S. We'll have to have a Sunday dinner sometime soon. If you can get me your phone number that would be great.

Ambi Mo said...

That pic of you acting crazy by the food table reminds me when we took those sneaky cracker eating pictures in Tandil!! Do you remember that? I had so much fun with you when you were there.
Te amo un monton!!!