Last weekend we went up to visit the California Essigs for the last time, before we moved back to DC. We have loved spending our Sunday's together. It really has been so nice to be close to be in close proximity to family these last eight weeks. We will miss you guys!


Isn't Laura just the cutest little pregnant lady. 8 months and counting!

4 comments:
I love how all the boys have the exact same tan line at the bottom of their legs with white feet. So funny. You are too cute! Can't wait to have you back here close to us...selfish of me, I know. :)
how cute, but who is with Landon? A future Essig???
I'm so glad you have been close to family for the summer. I'm totally bummed, Adam and I are going to Cali in September, just in time for you two to be gone. It would have been so great to get together. Anyway, I hope all is well!
haaa. you can tell you are the DC Essigs.... intellectual glasses and reading a book ;0) I can't believe its been a whole summer, you'll be back soon!!! One of my friends is moving into your ward, you'll have to watch out for her (and him) Charlie and Takimi Bradley
Post a Comment