Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Simi Valley- President Reagan's Grave Site

Because of our love for politics and history, Lincoln and I have decided to try and visit as many of the past president's grave sites as we can. Here in California we were pretty close to Reagan's site in Simi Valley, so we decided to stop by last Saturday.





Simi Valley is gorgeous.
Lincoln was just happy to be able to lay down in the grass. He was pretty tired from the drive.
My favorite part is that by Reagan's grave site they have a HUGE piece of the Berlin Wall.


5 comments:

Kaylyn said...

So fun! I am so glad you guys are having so many awesome adventures! We miss you though...

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

What a beautiful place.

Sarah said...

Wow what a neat place to visit!!!

Annie and Berkeley said...

Wow, that place is so beautiful! Looks like you guys had tons of fun.

carly said...

Love the pic of Lincoln just sitting on the bench! I'm so glad you guys have enjoyed la california!! Can't wait to see you in Virginia :) I want to hear all about your summer!