Lincoln's mentor at his law firm took us to see Wicked last weekend. We saw the musical in Pantages Theater in Hollywood. The theater is beautiful and the show was amazing as usual.



Lincoln's mentor, Doug Espinshied, brought his wife Kathy. We had a really good time together. Thanks guys!
9 comments:
Dang, I want to work at that firm! You guys have had the royal treatment!
yeah! I'm so glad you found me :) AND I'm so jealous of Wicked *sigh* I think i'm the last person in the world who hasn't seen it...
You guys get the royal treatment from that law firm! We saw Wicked a few months ago out here in Rochester, and it was AWESOME! SO GOOD!
It is official. NYC is home. I came back on tuesday and it was such a relief! I am still bitter that I missed you in Utah
I am DYING to see Wicked, how great!!
I'm so jealous!! I bet it was amazing! Glad you guys are having such a great time!
Jon's parents are out here this weekend and just went to Wicked in NYC two nights ago...so jealous! It's on my to do list for sure! Can't wait to see you back here soon...
Didn't you just LOVE it?! We saw it in NY and I think it's my fav at the moment...that and Phantom.
I'm so jealous! I wanna see it again SOOOO bad!
Post a Comment