Lincoln and I started our New England road trip in Boston. We fell in love with the history and beauty of the city. While the leaves were just starting to turn colors, you could definitely feel autumn in the air.


Lincoln was hitting on me at Cheers...

This is one of my favorite pics. Yes they are moving a couch from an apartment building.

The Declaration of Independence was first read from the balcony of this building. The Boston Massacre also occurred near this area. I just loved the archaic architecture of the old building compared to the modern buildings behind it.

If you have seen the movie "Glory" then you would recognize this monument dedicated to the first black regiment in the civil war, led by Shaw.
{Place your John Hancock right here}



Paul Revere. Above and below.


This is another one of my favorite pictures, taken just at the right time.

I love this cute house.
I love Boston.

At this Tavern the founders discussed declaring independence.

Bunker hill. I remember reading about this battle in A.P. American History. "Don't fire 'till you see the whites of their eyes." It was so neat to actually be there.
We hiked up all 291 steps of the monument to catch these beautiful views:


I love fall.


After Boston we visited Plymouth Rock. And saw the "rock."

As well as the Mayflower II.




Lincoln was hitting on me at Cheers...
This is one of my favorite pics. Yes they are moving a couch from an apartment building.
The Declaration of Independence was first read from the balcony of this building. The Boston Massacre also occurred near this area. I just loved the archaic architecture of the old building compared to the modern buildings behind it.
If you have seen the movie "Glory" then you would recognize this monument dedicated to the first black regiment in the civil war, led by Shaw.
{Place your John Hancock right here}


Paul Revere. Above and below.

This is another one of my favorite pictures, taken just at the right time.
I love this cute house.
I love Boston.

At this Tavern the founders discussed declaring independence.

Bunker hill. I remember reading about this battle in A.P. American History. "Don't fire 'till you see the whites of their eyes." It was so neat to actually be there.
We hiked up all 291 steps of the monument to catch these beautiful views:

I love fall.

After Boston we visited Plymouth Rock. And saw the "rock."

As well as the Mayflower II.

11 comments:
So fun! I love the couch picture; that's hilarious!! I think Boston and Philly have been my favorite 2 places we've visited. Of course, D.C. is cool, too. Yeah but Boston is awesome. We hiked all 291 steps too and I nearly died :)
Hey Boston looks pretty fun. And, I'll take you up on being pregnant at the same time if you're willing to wait a while.(: Coco may beat you for sure if you wait for me though. I guess it's not a race, right?
I'm so jealous! I want to see all of this fun stuff!! Oh and p.s. That's awesome about hygienists out there! That's $10 more an hour than I'd make here in UT! Looks like I'm just going to have to move out there...
Wow! Beautiful pics. I don't know anyone who is more into history than you two!! Can't wait to see the rest of the chronicles.
Man, that is like a dream trip. I bet you love living out there! And you are an awesome photographer, what kind of camera do you have? Also--I need your address! Cam wants to send an announcement to you guys. Can you email it to me? Thanks!
I LOVE Boston! It's so beautiful! I would love to be able to see it in the fall!
You are so lucky to have been all the places you have together! I love Boston! Looks like you had fun~
I can't believe the couch picture! We need to make a trekk out to Boston. Tyson really wants to go to a RedSox game.
ali and lincoln
it is so cool that you two have been visiting our nation's rich history. i love the pictures. always love your posts.
love, your dad
I think I'm going to move in with you guys so I can on elevnty trips! I love your pictures.
You are a great photographer! :) You caught a lot of perfect picture moments. Now I want to go see Boston, it looks beautiful!
P.S. How's your job on Capitol Hill?
Post a Comment