Lincoln and I went on a road trip to New York, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Maine, and Vermont this last week. The trip took 5 days and it was well worth the drive to see parts of beautiful New England. It may take some time to sort through all 300 pictures that we took, so for now, here is taste of what we saw.




15 comments:
Ooooooooooooooooo! I want to go with you next year! And so does dad!
You are soooo lucky to be able to travel to such gorgeous places!
Yes, I'm jealous!
AWESOME! ps. PA this weekend? :)
Pretty up here, eh? What part of New York did you go to?
And yes, Cory will be done next year - he graduates Aug 1st. So we will be moving ... somewhere. Where you ask? We have no idea. But we won't be staying here. Brett & Em are lobbying hard for us to move to D.C. :)
Congrats on the internship. That will be so cool!
Gorgeous Pictures!! Looks so fun!!
Wow! We've got to come visit you guys. There's so much you could show us. When we're rich we'll come....
I hope you picked up some maple syrup in Vermont! Those are great pictures.
So pretty! I am sad we missed it :(
Oh, I have always wanted to do That EXACT roadtrip. I bet it was beautiful! Love the pics!
New England in fall . . . can't beat it! How we miss living in the east!
Amazing pictures!!!
Beautiful, we plan on doing the same this weekend!
Umm..Do you guys need me to come stay with you as your nanny? Tutor? House Keeper? These are just some of my many talents. :)
Those pics are beautiful! We want to hear all about your trip. I love the picture of the shoreline, that's gorgeous.
Those pictures are amazing. Oh, how I love the fall :D
Maine and Vermont?! I'm soooo jealous. Beautiful photographs too!
Post a Comment