Ali passed her certification test today.
She is now a certified PILATES instructor.
If you want to take a FREE class from her and you live in the DC area, let her know.
If you aren't familiar with Pilates, " ...the aim of Pilates is to work different muscles to tone and condition the body, while developing correct breathing, good posture, and mental concentration and focus. It improves overall balance and coordination while it streamlines the body and also helps to improve flexibility in all the muscles and joints."

14 comments:
Nice, I wish you taught in Utah. It was so good to see you last week by the way. :)
congrats!! I wish I lived in DC!
Let me know the deets, I will def take a class from you! (Did I really just abbreviate those words?)
After being a (sometimes) runner, I've discovered that Pilates and ballet are the only exercises that really "work" for me!
that is awesome, congrats!
I've been thinking about working out again after a long hiatus. Let me know when your classes are :D
Congrats Ali! I would love to get certified in yoga...I'm seriously obsessed with it lately. I haven't gotten too much into pilates, though. I don't think the pilates classes at my gym are as good as the yoga ones. Guess I'll have to come take one of your classes sometime to see if it can win me over. :)
I wish you were here to teach! I've been doing Pilates for the past few years and I love it. It's the best exercise. I can't do it so much now because of the baby, but I'm doing what I can. Congrats!
yay you passed! woot!!
Oh man! I would totally love that! Too bad I don't live in DC. Carly better go though!
You go girl! That is awesome! I would totally take your class if I lived in DC.
oh my gos Ali!! Call me when u get a minute 8016025064
You go girl! I want to take a free class from you. Then I want to pay you and take more classes from you.
Where do you teach... or instruct?
That's awesome! My butt totally hates you when you are the pilates instructor. Congrats.
Sign me up! I will be your best customer. You never cease to amaze me Mrs. E. :-)
Post a Comment