Thursday, December 18, 2008

South Carolina



Fort Sumter: Where the Civil War began...



{Our awesome tour.}

{and we saw dolphins}








{Lincoln looking out at Fort Wagner.
Fort Sumter is just across from Fort Wagner AKA the movie Glory, where the 54th regiment unsuccessfully attacked .}














5 comments:

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

Fun! I've heard that South Carolina is a fun place!

Lizzie Bingham said...

Hello Ali and Lincoln! Your blog is great fun! I haven't ever met Ali but I can already tell she's a party in a cute package. Hope you two have a fantastic Christmas!

Stephanie Behling said...

I've been there! It's quite and interesting place. Of all the places I've been in this country, which are not very many, I think North and South Carolina are definitely my favorite so far.

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

off on another Essig adventure, I love it!!!

Chelsey said...

You guys always go on such fun little road trips!