Tuesday, December 2, 2008

You know it is Finals Time when...

1. The house is a mess. Wait, no, not just a mess, a disaster.
2. Fast food from Costco serves as lunch and dinner, and maybe even breakfast.
3. Everyone is easily irritated. I repeat, everyone is easily irritated.
4. You get behind on everything, while you are catching up in school. (thus no Thanksgiving blog update. Sorry mom and dad)
5. You find exercising enjoyable, because it is an escape from writing essays, and studying econ.
6. Clean clothes are accidentally put in the dirty clothes pile... Ooops.. No more clean underwear. Time to do more laundry...
7. You don't go outside until it is dark. Hermit behavior becomes perfectly acceptable.
8. Christmas time??? What??
9. You get excited to fill out course evaluations. Now the professors can really know what I think of them... Muaw ha ha ha ha!

8 comments:

Kathryn said...

Ha ha, i know exactly what you mean, especially about the course evaluations. I have already filled mine out! I had been waiting all semester long to let a few teachers really hear it!

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

haha, I officially became a law school widow this week. Adam is so good about not letting school take over his life...until finals. Then it's over!!

Joy said...

Good Luck with finals!!!!

Hopefully you'll be getting your package in the next day or two. Hopefully that will give you a fun study break.

We love you both!!!

Kristen said...

Amen.

modestmuse said...

Dr. McArthur at BYUH used to say:

"This, too, shall pass -- it may pass like a kidney stone, but it'll pass."

Sarah said...

Amen! I so enjoy not being in school :) But yes, been there ... good luck on everything!!

Megan said...

Hmmm... I have been contemplating going back to school. Your post just reminding me of all the reasons I decided not to get a Master's long ago. Thank you :)

It's A Wonderful Life-Family Journal said...

I agree with EVERY word of this post. Finals is not my favorite time. Good luck to both of you! :)