Flying these days is not how it used to be.
No drinks.
No peanuts.
No movie to keep you entertained.
Just 5 long hours of NOTHING.
So Lincoln and I had to get creative.
After playing multiple games of Sudoku,
we turned to the Barf Bag to keep us entertained...



Then we experienced a little turbulence...
When the airlines failed to keep us entertained,
you remained steadfast and true.

5 comments:
Hey you! Here's a little dose of airplane ride British comedy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7T403eJoOcE
so this might be a little weird, but my husband and i are actually moving from nyc to dc by feb 1 (i know, i know, so soon and we just found out). we are so excited for this new little adventure and we LOVE dc. i remember you commenting on our blog about currently living there and liking it. would you mind maybe emailing me? i'd love any advice on areas to look or live, ward, etc.
thanks! and happy weekend!
xo
naomi
naomi.megan@gmail.com
I always appreciate the creativity of your blog. I will keep the barf bag in mind when planning my in flight entertainment next time I go on an airplane ride :)
Oh, and as a side note, Brian and I are going to New Hampshire for the summer for his internship. I think that is still really far from DC, but at least we will still be on the same coast. Isn't that cool!!
AH HA HA I love it!! You two are too funny! Gotta love the church game madness!!
I agree, the airlines are lame these days! Next time I fly I'm going to search for my barf bag. Thanks for the great idea! :)
Post a Comment