Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sneak Peek into the Inauguration

Tomorrow when I have a little more time, I plan on posting more. But for now, I really wanted to show my dad some pics and videos from the inauguration. 



{This pic was taken by my co-worker who has a way better camera than I do}


!

8 comments:

Erica said...

Oh my the Capitol picture is amazing!! I can't wait to hear all about it!

Barb said...

You were really close! How fun!

Kristy said...

Wow wow WOW! So amazing!

thug4life said...

Ali, thanks for posting those pictures. I look forward to seeing many more pictures. I hope you took good notes in your journal about the events of January 20, 2009. regardless of political affiliation, that a was an amazing day in the history of the United States of America.

~MITCH

Marinda said...

Dude. I'm so glad you guys were able to be there! How awesome.

M said...

That's awesome. I watched the video and actually got chills. What a neat day - and you were right there in the middle of it.

Emily said...

I've been checking your blog because I just KNEW you would be there and I wanted to hear all about it. I can't believe how close you were. Amazing, especially with the millions of people that were there.

mare said...

that's incredible you were there. looks amazing.