For work this past week I went to New York for two days. My boss suggested that if I wanted, I could personally pay for Lincoln to come along with me. We decided it was worth it, and he came along for the ride. It was so fun to have Lincoln with me as we visited CNN and FOX News. But his favorite part by far was being able to see the taping of the Colbert Report and meet Stephen Colbert himself. This was Lincoln's first time, (my second time) and yes he is just as funny in person as he is on the show.


I love being able to mix work and family time...
5 comments:
can I please be your apprentice?
You have the best job!
What a fun quick trip for you both to add to your portfolio! We're going to have to make a new blanket. (:
what an awesome boss!! I'm glad Lincoln was able to go with ya :) And i'm in love with the faded/vintage effect you have on some of your photos!...if you don't mind sharing, how do you do that?
Love the photos and how fun that you guys got to meet him!
Post a Comment