Thursday, July 30, 2009

New York with the Little Brothers


It was both of my little brothers' first trip to the BiG CiTY. 

They LOVED the toy stores in Time Square.
I knew they would...
(the Apple store ceiling)

Notice my little brother and I were just a tad bit bigger 
than the other little girls playing with us... 




The Brooklyn Bridge was as wonderful as usual. 





Missing Lincoln who was studying for the Bar back in DC...
And yes the perfect guy for me is in DC.



Yoga in Central Park 
(No we didn't join in, even though I wanted to)


And most importantly, thank you Jill and Brad for letting us stay at your place! 
It was my brothers' favorite part of their first visit out East. 

3 comments:

M. said...

yeah NYC! I will add you to the list of 12 ppl from D.C. that was up there too! Going to church was hilarious. What was the D.C. guy poster advertising?

Erin said...

What handsome men! Those pics made me want to go too! One day! Hope you guys are doin well, make sure you post how the big test (I can't remember that dang name) goes!

Jill said...

it was our pleasure, i'm so glad you could come. and i love the 'post no bills' photo, classic.