Last November our good friends Jon and Melissa offered to take pictures of Lincoln and I. We jumped on the opportunity and spent a couple of hours with them in DC as we goofed off and tried to be serious while they snapped away. We all really enjoyed ourselves. It was so fun! And of course the pictures were fabulous.
Thanks for the shout out Ali! and for being our biggest fans. We appreciate you putting out the word. And just so you know, we get a ton of comments about your pics so thank for letting us show off our photos of you 2 :)
Hey! It was great to see you in person after I've heard so much good about you! Thanks for showing us around the office and for putting up with Brady:)! Sorry if I seemed frazzled...lugging two little ones around D.C. made me a bit tired:) Say hi to Lincoln for me, you guys look awesome...such a cute couple!
6 comments:
WHERE did you get that dress? I love it! And also I love your FACE!
those are seriously soo cute!! I love your dress. You look HOT!
you guys are so sweet! The dress is from TJ Maxx.
Thanks for the shout out Ali! and for being our biggest fans. We appreciate you putting out the word. And just so you know, we get a ton of comments about your pics so thank for letting us show off our photos of you 2 :)
Hilarious and fun and sooo good lookin'- pretty much sums you guys up.
Hey! It was great to see you in person after I've heard so much good about you! Thanks for showing us around the office and for putting up with Brady:)! Sorry if I seemed frazzled...lugging two little ones around D.C. made me a bit tired:) Say hi to Lincoln for me, you guys look awesome...such a cute couple!
Post a Comment