Lincoln and I got tickets to the White House Garden Tour. It only happens twice a year, so we jumped on the opportunity when it came. The "gardens" of the White House are beautiful. And even though it was slightly chilly, we really enjoyed ourselves.
They had pictures of past presidents and all the trees they planted everywhere.
Which made the experience much more enjoyable.
Does this shot look straight from a movie or what?
Looking at this guy's gun was the favorite part of the tour for Lincoln.
It was so fun to play tourist for the afternoon.
5 comments:
The Garden Tour is one of my most favorite DC activities. Sorry we missed it but glad you kids had fun!
You guys to the coolest things? How did you get tickets? I'm so jealous. I love the pictures!
great photos! I want to just go on a White House tour... I haven't quite figured out how to do that yet.
You took so many fun pictures! We really should have coordinated so we could go together!
This makes me "home-sick." Glad you guys were able to go. Love the pictures!
Post a Comment