This year Easter was very special for Lincoln and I. It was not only our first Easter together, but exactly one year from today we met for the first time!! (March 23rd 2007) Here is a picture of the very first moment that I met Lincoln:
Yep, that is me, jumping into Lincoln's bed on a dare by his roomate. (you can barely see me, but I am there...) And that is how I met the Love of my Life, one year ago today.

When I woke up Easter Sunday, this is what I saw:

Lincoln gave me a CD: the soundrack to the movie August Rush (Which is a great flick by the way) some flowers, and a super sweet note.
This is what Lincoln woke up to on Easter Sunday:

An Easter Egg Hunt! The Easter Bunny left him lots of candy that he had to search the house for!

And then after very spiritually uplifting church services, we went to the Park's house to have a very delicious Easter dinner! Thanks Park family!

It was a Happy Easter!
6 comments:
So I remebered that very moment and that very picture because I was supposed to jump into that bed with Ali for fun but for some reason didn't. Maybe it was the fact that they said Lincoln sleeps in his G's, I don't know But as I was having that very flashback and looking at the picture I took a closer look and noticed some pretty fine photo editing has taken place. Happy 1 Year guys.
Good times
Cute pics! I'm glad you had a Happy Easter! Looks like Lincoln enjoyed the Easter Egg Hunt. :)
We would love to get together with you two on April 6th! We can do it at our house or whatever is easiest for you. Let me know what you think! I love reading your blog! Happy 1st Year!
How much fun! If you are this much fun without kids I can't even imagine with little Essigs running around. I love how into both Easter and St. Patrick's Day that the two of you got. Fun fun!
p.s. we miss our little troll under the stairs :) feel free to come visit
what a sweet hubby!
I love the Easter Lily. I bought myself one because I knew it wouldn't even cross Lance's mind.. bless his heart.
Glad you had a nice Easter... what a cute husband you have !!
Hi! It looks like you guys are having so much fun...on the weekends at least. I know that you sent me your email address so that I could send you an invite to my blog, but I have no idea where it is now. So, if you could send it to me again that would be awesome! My email address is chelseyann7@yahoo.com. Just send me an email and then I will send you an invite. Thanks
BTW, you look super skinny in those pics.
Post a Comment