
I absolutely just love and adore my husband so much. He is the most amazing man, and means everything to me. I feel so lucky to be sealed to him forever. This is a pic that doesn't do justice showing the amazing 3 feet tall sunflowers he gave me yesterday just because. He is such a good man, and I am such a lucky girl.
4 comments:
Pretty flowers! Beautiful vase!
Lucky wife! Very smart husband!
A winning combination!
amen to joy's comment.
I am lucky girl too becuase it seems whenever I need a lift, Justin brings home some pretty flowers just because. It always makes my day. Your trip to NYC looked like so much fun! How cool you can just hop on a bus and spend a day or two!?! WE are going there over christmas... just's never been. i am so excited to take him.
wow, amazing adventures and flowers? It's a charmed life you lead. Good for lIncoln.
How cute! I just informed my husband that I need some flowers just because as well. :)
Post a Comment