Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Home with the Bro's and my darling neice.

My Utah trip went by all too fast. However I did get some quality time in with my family and friends (sadly I don't have any pics with the Essigs- but it was so great to see my second family as well)Spending so much time with my cute neice really made me baby hungry...

My good friend Angie, it was so good to see her and catch up.
And of course there was tether ball with the fam.
















Amelie had a good time playing in the flowers.


Rachel just happened to be in town from NYC the same time I was visiting Utah. I was so happy to see her and spend time with her.












Rachel bought a wading pool for her daughter and friends. I LOVE summer!










And of course I hung out with my little brothers. Nothing like drawing on the sidewalks with chalk in Russian and Spanish. And no, my brother is not handicap. He just likes to hang out in his wheel chair.

Amelie getting into trouble... (And she knows it. You can just see it in her face.)

So fun. Can't wait to see the family again. However I sure did miss my hubby while I was gone.

10 comments:

Mel said...

oh my gosh I cannot wait to see that baby in person...

Rachel said...

Yea! I made it onto your blog. tee hee... are you coming to NYC this weekend or what?

Kate Smith said...

Ali- how fun to catch up! Love your Philly pictures. What is your masters program? Oh, I can prolly check on facebook.k8

Annie and Berkeley said...

Cute pictures! Your neice is so adorable. It looks like you had a good time. You parents back yard looks great! I haven't seen it since it was under construction.

Rachel said...

Don't let that baby hungry thing go to your head ;) The result is permanent... and it makes life a LITTLE harder to travel, eat out, go home, be sane, etc....just kidding... well actually I'm not!
Cute pictures. Glad you had a nice time at home. We are looking forward to flying home in a month ourselves.

Kathryn said...

Wow, I can't even recognize your brothers anymore. I am trying to remember what they use to look like! Looks like you had fun!

Joy said...

Baby hungry huh?!?!

Mark said...

Man you guys travel alot. I saw you while you were in Utah running!! Who runs while they are on vacation. you are amazing!!Well at least I saw you for a second. sorry I didn't stop and chat but I did not want to interrupt your run. I hope everything continues to be well.

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

how fun...but on that baby thing... you should have one....they are THE best!

Taylor, Melanie and Grace said...

That's so fun you got to see your family! Your little niece is so adorable!