Sunday, June 22, 2008

Mount Vernon


Mount Vernon --the home of George Washington, was actually the first on the list of past president's homes to visit. I was able to see the grounds with my sister in law Lacey and her friend about two weeks ago.

This is a pic of George Washington's House in the background (even though you can barely see it) This is George Washington's Grave.

Us girls, looking rather stately as we sit in Georgy's chairs on his porch.
Just hanging out with the Washington family.

This was a really cool tree. I couldn't resist.
It was so fun to be able to go site seeing with Lacey and Kirstie. I loved having them over at our house for a week.
I already miss them so much!
(PS- we LOVE having visitors, so after September--when we come back from Cali, anyone is welcome to come and stay with us!)

No comments: